My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, January 13, 2023

Poppy Card

Hello from gloomy Western NY!
It's a typical January here as far as the sun.
It is out there every day, but we don't have any
real sunshine, lots of cloud cover and gloomy weather
lately.  But, it has been fairly warm for our area.
We did have a huge blizzard at Christmas, but a couple
days after Christmas it was in the upper 40s and into the 50s.
Thus is the crazy weather of the Buffalo, NY area.
I hope you are having nice weather in your area.
I thought I'd inject a little bit of summer and brightness
into everyone's day with this card that I made.
This is one of my favorite stamps.  It is from Stacy Stamps,
but I believe she is no longer in business, so I don't have a link
to this set.
The poppy stamp I used for this card is a single poppy.
I made a few masks, so I could layer the poppies.
I then stamped them with VersaFine onyx black ink,
and colored them with colored pencils.
Once I was happy with the coloring, I fussy cut
the image and adhered it to a blue card base.
I love the colors on this card, so bright and cheerful.
Inside I stamped this sentiment, sorry, I don't know 
what set or company this is from.
I love how this card turned out and hope it brings a little
summer brightness to your day.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been 
up to lately.  I hope you will come again soon.
Until then:
bring some brightness to someone.



 

No comments: