My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Guest Room

Hi all you crafty people!
I recently visited friends who just moved to South Carolina.
They have a beautiful brand new home and Diane has done
an amazing job decorating it.
Today I want to show you the wall in the guest room.
She collected a whole slew of oval frames
and painted them all white then hung them on the wall.
Here color theme through out the home is blue and white
and this wall is perfect for the room.
She has one more thing she wants to add to this wall to finish
it off.  It will be one more little accent piece like those 
little vases inside 2 of the frames.
(click on the picture to see it larger.)
I love that there is a mirror in the center frame.
What a great eye she has, absolutely LOVE this wall!
What an easy and beautiful way to decorate a room.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you've been inspired to do something a little 
different in your home.  
Think outside the box, use your imagination
and give it a try.
Come again soon.
You never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates!

No comments: