My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Kitty Cards

Hello everyone!
Today I have 2 cards I made, a little different,
yet mostly the same.
Someone very close to me was diagnosed with breast cancer
recently and I wanted to send a card letting her know
I'm thinking of her.
I made this "big hugs" card for her and wrote a personal
note inside.
The cat image is stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black  ink,
I colored the cats, on both cards, with 
colored pencils and blended with Gamsol.
The background was painted by scribbling some
water color crayon onto an acrylic block and 
mixing it with water, then painting it on with a
  I also made the envelopes since the cards are
not a standard size.  I used my
to make the envelopes for both cards.
This second card I made for my Aunt Marilyn who
will be 93 at the end of September.
She loves cats and I know she will get a kick out of this
card. I can hear her now, exclaiming how cute the cat is.
The cat image is
The sentiments are both 
I have linked many of the supplies I used,
I did not necessarily purchase them from the linked
sites. I only use them for reference for you to
see the supplies.
You may very well find these supplies at 
many other sites and maybe at better prices,
just do a little research.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have enjoyed my cards as 
much as I enjoyed making them.
Come again soon.
Until then, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Thank you