My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hey Chickie!

Hello all!
I have a couple friends who work for the school district,
I have been wanting to get together with each of them
for lunch, before the school year starts,
and thought I'd make them little cards.
My one friend I often call "Chickie Babe"  I have
no idea where that comes from, but I thought
 this little chick and the sentiment would be perfect 
to send her.
Both stamps are from
I stamped onto watercolor paper and colored the
chick with watercolor crayons.
I used just a small amount of blue crayon 
mixed with quite a bit of water to color under
the chick so she didn't look like she was floating in space.
I used some tiny little alpha stamps for the inside.
I thought this card turned out adorable and
made another just like it for my other friend.

Sometimes, with all the texting and facebook etc.
I forget how nice it is to receive something unexpected in
your mail box.
Thanks for stopping by today,
hope your stop in again soon.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
and you may find better prices elsewhere.
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: