My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I'm Here For You!

Hi all!
Today's card was made with a couple stamp sets
that I picked up at a good price when I was shopping at
"Tuesday Morning"
I don't know if you have this store in your area,
but I'll tell you I just love it.
You never know what you'll find there and the prices
are great.
The sentiment stamp was in a pack of 6 small sets
at the price of $.99 for them all.
I found 2 of these packs and only had 2 or 3 duplicates.
For that price, how could I go wrong?
These little sets are usually at least $1.00 a piece,
and I got 12 for $1.98!
The chevron was from a different set and I 
stamped it onto a piece of white
card stock with 
onto water color paper.
The texture of the water color paper resulted in
the distressed look of the chevrons.
I used my MISTI stamping tool and I know
I could have made them more "uniform"
but I loved the distressed look,
I think it goes well with the look of the sentiment
that I used.
I cut the chevron piece down to fit the card and 
adhered it directly to the card front.
The sentiment says
"needed you to know I'm here for you"
and was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
The inside is left blank to write a personal note.
I really love how this card turned out.
A nice clean and simple card.
Thanks for stopping in today,
now go check out what they have at 
Tuesday Morning,
you never know what you'll find there,
just like you never know what you'll find at
Kristie Kreates,
so come visit again soon.


No comments: