My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, August 12, 2016

woven background

Hello all!
Today I'm showing you a card that I made for my Mom.
I was going out of town for a couple weeks and wanted
her to know that I was thinking of her while
I was away.  I made this card and sent it
while I was visiting a friend in Ohio.
For a tutorial on how to make the woven background
hop over to 
where you'll find a step by step tutorial.
.
I used "Flower Basket"(#24608) 
I colored it with water color crayons,
fussy cut it and adhered it right to the 
stamped background.
from Simon Says Stamp,
to make the banner and stamped
the sentiment with the coordinating
stamp set.
I used a little distress ink to give it a little color.
The inside was left blank and I wrote a note
to my Mom before sending the card.
I know she loved receiving this card
and I enjoyed making it.
Thanks for stopping by today
and be sure to pop over and check out
the tutorial on 
Until next time, have fun crafting!

The links on this post are not necessarily the brand
I used or the site
 I bought my supplies from.
They are just a reference for you.
You may find supplies at better prices 
than the ones in the links.
The stamps and dies, however are exclusive 
to the companies they are linked to.



No comments: