My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, November 4, 2022

Embossed Christmas Cards

Hello and Welcome!
It's that time of year to think about getting those
Holiday cards started.
Today I have a couple very simple cards to show you.
Embossing folders are simple to use and often don't need
much in the way of embellishment.
You can see how simple it is to make a quick card using 
and embossed piece of card stock.
With the trees at the bottom, it was easy to stamp 
Santa's sleigh and the sentiment to finish off
the front panel.
Inside I stamped a sentiment and my card was done.
Here is another embossed card that is quick and easy.
Again, stamped an image and sentiment for the front of the
card and done.
Inside, another sentiment and the card is finished.
I think both of these cards turned out beautiful and
were quick and easy to put together.
Look through your stash and see what you have that
would make it quick to make your Christmas cards.
These aren't the ones I'll be making to send out to my 
family and friends, but I love how they turned out and they will
be put into an auction basket of handmade cards.

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you have been inspired in some way
and will come again soon.
Until then,
get started on those Holiday cards.

 

No comments: