My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 28, 2022

Paw Tree Unique Decoration

Hello crafty friends!
Do you have a beloved pet?
Today I'm sharing a gift I made for my husband
last Christmas.
I saw this basic idea when a friend took her dog
to make one.  I thought it was a really cute idea
and since our little Molly is my husbands soul dog,
I knew he'd love one.
I simply dipped Molly's paw into some green paint
and pressed them onto a canvas in the shape of a
tree.  She's such a good girl and just went along with it
for me.
Once that was dry, I used stamps and paint to add the
greeting.  It did need a little touch up, but that was easy.
I think it would have been easier and gotten a better imprint
from the stamps if I had used a canvas board rather than a 
stretched canvas. 
I added some dots for ornaments and a star on top of the tree
and there I had a cute gift for my hubby.
If you have a pet, give this a try. It makes a great
gift and a wonderful keepsake.

Thanks for coming by and spending some time with me today,
I hope you'll give this project a try and come visit again
soon.
Until then,
try something different!





 

No comments: