My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Floral Embossed Card

Happy Day to you all!
I hope the sun is shining where you are and you 
are having a fabulous day.
Today I have a card that I made from a piece of card stock
from my background stash.
I'm not sure how I made the background piece, but
it was light yellows and oranges and I thought it would
be beautiful to emboss it.
So I ran it through my Cuttlebug in an embossing folder
and love how it turned out.
I thought it worked out beautifully on a yellow card base.
I added the little sentiment in the lower corner to finish
off the card.
I used this card as a birthday card for my Aunt who 
just turned 99 yrs old.  I thought the brightness of it
was very cheerful and would give her a smile.

I'm so glad you stopped by today and hope you will come 
again soon.
Until then,
bring out your embossing folders and make 
something pretty with them.



 

No comments: