My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, November 12, 2022

One in a Minion

Good Day!
My son in law's birthday was in October and
my granddaughter wanted to make him a card.
My daughter in law gave me this idea and we 
ran with it.
Marie and I used yellow craft paint, dipped her thumb
into the paint and made finger prints on a piece of
white card stock.
I put dabs of glue down and she put the eyes and the
hearts onto it.  I then used a Sharpie to make the faces etc.
Inside I wrote a message for her and she helped
me sign the card with her name.
We had a lot of fun making this card together and
she was so proud of it.  Uncle Brad loved it.
Kids are never too young to start crafting.

Thanks for coming by today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way,
and will come again soon.
Until then,
craft with a child.

 

No comments: