My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Fall with handmade paper and leaves

Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope your turkey day has been wonderful.
Today I thought I'd share a fall themed card with y'all.
I had some handmade paper in my stash
that I picked up somewhere quite a while ago.
Don't know why I hadn't used it yet, but it
is beautiful.  There are small leaves embedded
into the paper and I love the look of it and it feels
so nice too.
I used that as a panel adhered to a card base.
I then embossed some leaves onto
metallic gold card stock with embossing folder and
my Cuttlebug.  I fussy cut them and glued them
to the front panel of the card.
Here is a better picture of what the leaves look like.
On the inside I stamped this sentiment onto
a piece of the handmade paper and adhered it inside
the card.  I love the different look on the inside of this
card.  Something a little unexpected.

I'm so glad you stopped in to see what I've been up to
lately, I hope you have been inspired in some way
and will come again soon.
Until then,
enjoy the fall season.



 

No comments: