My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Give Thanks

Hello crafty people!
Thanksgiving is this week, so I thought I'd share a
"gift thanks" card with you.
I used a piece of eco-printed paper from my stash
for this card.  Having a stash of background papers
makes putting a card together so quick and easy.
I found the sentiment in my stamps stash and
simply stamped it, trimmed it out and adhered it to 
the card with some foam tape.
Easy peasy!

Thank you for coming for a visit and I wish you
a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you are able to 
spend it with family and friends.
I have a great deal to be thankful for and
crafting and the ability to share it with
y'all is one great blessing in my life.
I hope you will stop by again soon.
Until then,
Happy Thanksgiving!



 

No comments: