My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Card Drive #6

I'm almost done with my cards for the 
Caring Hearts Card Drive.
Of course, by the time this is posted, all the cards
will have been sent and they will be getting organized
to be sent out to those who deliver them.
I'm lucky enough to be one of those people.
Last year I delivered to 4 different homes in my area,
I'm hoping to be able to deliver to 6 this year.
As you can see, I've made most of these in the same design.
Cards don't have to be complicated or take a lot of time to
bring a smile to someone and be appreciated.
The insides have a verse and will be signed by me
and I hope this will give someone a happy 
holiday feeling.




Thanks for checking in to see what I've been creating.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
make someone smile!

No comments: