My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Cards for Card Drive 4

Hello everyone
Here are a few more of the cards I created for the 
You can see that I made a few with this beautiful paper
that I had in my stash.
Sometimes simple is just perfect.
My favorite saying is
"There are no mistakes in crafting,
only opportunities to be more creative"
and that's what I did with this card.
When I was scoring the card base, I 
accidentally scored in the wrong place, so I 
took that opportunity to make it a tri-fold card.
The area that says "Merry Christmas" is a flap that 
folds down.
When you open it, the inside is stamped
with a little scene and greeting.
The flap at the bottom leaves plenty of room to 
sign my name.
See, just got more creative and used the accident
to make something a little different.

So glad you came by today,
I hope you'll take time to be more creative
next time you have a little accident when you are crafting.
See you again soon,
until then,
Happy Stamping!

No comments: