My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 20, 2017

Thanksgiving 3

Hello blog friends.
Are you almost ready for Thanksgiving?
At least my cards are, but I'm not sure about everything else.
Today I have post #3 in my Thanksgiving card series.
This cute guy is 
Eureka Stamps, sold though Stamp On It.
I stamped this image with 
and colored it with my 
This image is Large Cornucopia from Biblical Impressions
sold through Stamp On It
Stamped with Fluid Chalk Ink and colored with
colored pencils.
Inside this card I used
Leaf Stamp from QKR Stampede,
sold through Stamp On It.  I used the rubber stamp, but
apparently they only sell digital of this now.
I did second generations stamping of these leaves.
I inked up the stamp, stamped onto scrap paper
then stamped onto the card. This gives a much more
subtle impression.
For this card I used
from Eureka Stamps,
sold through Stamp On It.
I colored the image with 
Fantasia Colored Pencils
and the sky and ground with 
The Happy Thanksgiving is a sticker that I 
found in my stash.



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: