My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thanksgiving 4

Happy Fall Y'all!
Fall isn't my favorite season, but I do love 
Thanksgiving! Today I have the last of my 
Thanksgiving cards to show you.
I used Pumpkin Vine Stamp from QKR Stampede
sold through Stamp On It.
Colored with Fantasia Colored Pencils 
The background panel is cork paper from a 
pad a friend gave me.
This image is 
Tree Losing Leaves from Eureka Stamps.
Colored with colored pencils.
This background panel is from a burlap pad,
I have in my stash.
I used the Harvest Basket stamp from 
Eureka Stamps sold though 
Stamp On It, stamped it onto white card stock
and colored it with colored pencils.
The sentiment is
Give thanks, from Biblical Impressions.
This last card was made using 
Also from Eureka Stamps.
Colored with colored pencils.

Thanks for stopping in today.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my 
Thanksgiving card series and will come 
back again soon.
Until then, I hope you have a wonderful
Thanksgiving!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: