My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Birthdays

Hello!
I hope you are having a good day.
Today I'm showing you a few birthday cards that I made.
These 2 were made with one of my favorite stamps.
I used 3101AA POPPIES from Stacy Stamps.
Stamped them onto white card stock with 
Onyx Black Versa Fine Ink and colored them
The sentiment is 
(43844) Happy Birthday Unmounted Stamp
from Biblical Impressions, sold through
This is a Stampendous stamp, but I can't find
anywhere to link it.
I stamped it onto white card stock with 
 and colored it with my 
colored pencils.

I hope the people I send them to
enjoy them as much as I enjoyed 
making them.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Come again soon,
until then
create something beautiful!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: