My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Halloween Goodies

Hi all!
I hope you had a fun Halloween.
I didn't have a single trick or treater,
which is usual for us.
I did have a fun time making up some
little goodies for my kids.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures.
But Kelsie's was still here, so I got one of that
and she was nice enough to send me a picture of
the one I made for her boyfriend.
Jaryd and Sara's were pretty much the same
as Kelsie's but different in size.

This is the little bag I made for Jason.
He loves the new 
So does my daughter, so that's what I gave them both.
Kelsie's box was a little bigger and had some 
Frankenstein Peeps and some socks in it with the
Reeses.
Jaryd and Sara got some Halloween decorations
along with some Peeps and that
tea light holder that I made for them, 
which you can see here.

Thanks for stopping in today,
if you are interested in learning how to make
little boxes and bags, here is a link to my favorite
blog for these kinds of projects
Pootles
is amazing, the projects that Sam makes are
wonderful and she always puts up great videos
with all the information you need right at your fingertips.
I hope you'll stop over and see what she has on her blog.
Until next time,
check out something new!

No comments: