My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Cards for Card Drive 5

Hi!
Here are a few more Christmas cards that I made for the
These 2 were both stamped with VersaMark ink
and embossed with silver embossing powder.
The card on the right was done on black card stock,
the one on the left was done on white card stock that
I used Distress Inks to color.
I like the one with the Distress Inks better,
I think it's a little more natural looking with the
different shades and colors I used, rather than 
a totally black sky. I also liked that the bottom of the
scene looks like snow.
For this card, I has some scraps of paper
that had the trees on it, I fussy cut them and 
adhered them in different layers to give dimensions
to the card.

Thanks for coming to check in and see what I've been up to.
Come again soon, you never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates.


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: