My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Abstract cards

Welcome to Kristie Kreates!
Today I have a bunch of cards to share with you.
I saw this video from Kristina Werner
and decided to give this technique a try.
She used a stamp that had a rectangle shape,
but I didn't have that stamp or one like it,
so I used craft foam and inked it up
Worked like a charm!
This was the first one I made and I adhered it to a white card base with 
foam adhesive.
This one I adhered flat onto an "oatmeal" colored card base.
I decided to mat this one with some pink before adhering it to the card base.
Another one matted with pink.
And this one with a blue mat.
I love how these turned out, even though they are really not
like Kristina's at all.  
It's all about inspiration rather than making it look the same.
I haven't put any sentiment on them, as I can do that when I
use them, or I may just leave them as they are.
Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.
Until then:
Be inspired!









Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

 

No comments: