My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 21, 2020

Birthday Card For Jaryd

Hello, I hope you're having a good day!
My son recently had his birthday and I needed 
a card for him.  I had been doing some gelli plate
prints and had used a piece of card stock to
roll the excess paint off my brayer.
I loved the look of this piece, so I used it to make
his card.
I happened to have a couple strips of 
card stock that matched the colors nicely,
so I used those along the edges.
Then I stamped the happy birthday with
I love how his card turned out.
I wrote a personal message inside.
I think he liked the card too.

Thanks for stopping by today to see
what I've been up to, I hope you like what you 
found here and will come again soon.
Until then:
use something unexpected.









Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



 

No comments: