My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Blended Stripes

Hello blog friends!
Welcome to my world!
Today I have a couple cards to show you,
more from my embossing frenzy.
For these cards I used the 
Diagonal Stripes Embossing Folder
from Darice and embossed white card stock.
I then used a ink blending tool and a  combination of 
Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch
Distress Inks to add color.
I cut the embossed panel so I could make it into 
a 2 for 1 set and adhered them to the white card bases.
I added strips of coordinating card stock along the edge to give 
it a more finished look.
The believe, dream and inspire are from a stamp set I have
in my stash, but have no clue who they were made by.
The sentiment on this one is from the 
Lovely stamp set from Cas-ual Fridays
I can't find a link for this though.
As I often do, I left the inside blank to
be able to add a sentiment of personal
message at a later date.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I appreciate you spending time with me.
I hope you will come again soon.
Until then:
Happy Crafting!









Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



 

No comments: