My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Gelli Plate Card

Hello crafty friends!
Today I have a card to show you that I made with 
one of my gelli plate prints.
I cut the gelli print down and mounted it onto a piece
of handmade paper, then adhered it to a white card base.
I loved the colors and shapes that I got on this piece.
I didn't add a sentiment, but I may add something when 
I decide to use this card.
I had some small scrap pieces left from the
print, so I cut them down and added them to 
the inside of the card.
I really love how this card turned out
and had so much fun making the gelli print
that I used for it.
You never know what you'll get when you do
gelli printing, sometimes it's not so great
and other times you'll love it.
Either way, it's fun to play with the gelli plate.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope I'll 
see you again soon.
Until then;
use your imagination.

 

No comments: