My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Happy

Hello blog fans!
I hope y'all are doing well and staying healthy.
Today I have a card to show you.
I started by embossing a panel of white card stock
with the Sunrays Embossing folder from Darice
I then used Mustard Seed and Carved Pumpkin Distress Inks
and an ink blending tool to color the panel
  The "Happy" was stamped onto white card stock with a
combination of the same inks, then adhered with foam tape.
The entire panel was then adhered to a white card base.
The inside of the card was left blank and I will add
a sentiment when I'm ready to use the card.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope
you'll come again soon.
Until then:
Be Happy!









Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: