My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Alphabet Book

Hello!  Welcome to my blog!
Today I have another book that I made for my 
granddaughter for Christmas.
This one is an alphabet book.
The cover was made using canvas sprayed with 
The first page has a pocket with a message for
Marie.
Each pocket and tag in the book are laminated.
Each letter of the alphabet has a tag with a picture
on one side,
and a word on the other side.
B - baby
C - cookies
The pictures are pictures that I took.
All except one picture, which is noted below.
Each pocket also has some washi tape that embellishes
it along the side.  I tried to match the color of the ribbon
to the color of the tape.
D - Daddy
E - eyes
F - flowers
G - Grandparents 
(Grandpa's picture is on the other side)
H - hand
I - ice
J - jack o lantern
K - (Auntie) Kelsie
L - Leaf
M - Mommy
N - nose
O - orange
P - pizza
Q - q-tips
R - rings 
(this is the only one I didn't take
it was taken by the photographer at
 Jaryd and Sara's wedding)
S - sweater
T - Toes
U - Uncle Brian
V - vegetables
W - waterfall
X - x-ray
Y - yogurt
Z - (Aunt) Zoe
Now I know my ABCs 
and this is the back of the book.
I'm thrilled with how this turned out.
I look at all the electronic toys that she has
and what's out there, but I really feel that she will
learn a lot from this book.
Especially since she and others she knows and
loves are featured in it.
Sometimes the old ways work great.

Thanks for visiting,
I hope you have enjoyed your time here and have
been inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
have a better than average day!







Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: