My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, January 25, 2021

Crochet Slippers

Hello everyone!
Today it's stocking stuffers that I made for Marie 
for Christmas.
This pattern is one that I found and wanted to make 
for some family and friends, but I didn't have the right 
size hook or the yarn. More on those at a later date.
I decided to just give it a try with a small hook to see how
they would work up.
Low and behold, they worked up just right
for Marie.
This is the first pair I made as a test and they worked up
beautifully.
One day Sara was in Joann's and found a ball of yarn for
$1.00 in a clearance bin and thought
"Mom could do something with this."  
and bought it for me.
Of course purple is her favorite color.
I'm sure she was probably hoping for something like this.
I think these turned out really cute too.

Thanks for the visit, I hope you've been
enjoying seeing the things I made for Christmas 
gifts.  Stay tuned, there are more to come.
Yes!  I was a very crafty gal for Christmas 
this year.
Until next time,
keep your tootsies warm!


 

No comments: