My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Knitted Scarves

Hello!
Today I'm showing you a couple scarfs I made for 
my granddaughter for Christmas.
I had made a set for her for her birthday and
thought since I had yarn left I should make her
another scarf to match.
I decided to make up a pattern as I went
Here is the first one I made.
Still having more yarn left, I made another one and
did a basket weave pattern. I ran out of this yarn
right at the end of the scarf.
I had just enough to finish off the pattern and weave
in the end.

Do you knit or crochet?
I've really gotten back to it recently and am
totally enjoying it.
Thanks for stopping,
I hope you're having a wonderful day.
Come again soon,
until then,
knit on!



No comments: