My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Colors and Numbers Book

Hello crafty people!
Today I'm showing you one of the gifts I made
for my granddaughter for Christmas.
This is a color and number book.
I've made a few projects similar to this in the past,
but never put them into a book like this.
I thoroughly enjoyed making it. 
The cover is made with canvas.
I had just gotten a pad of canvas at a clearance sale, so 
it worked out perfect for this project.
I used various colors of 
to color the canvas.  I love how it turned out.
On the first page, I put a pocket with a tag with a
message for Marie and added a piece of paper colored 
like the cover.
Then the fun begins,
each page has a library pocket that I laminated with 
a tag, also laminated, that has a color and number.
As you can see, this one had one red heart.
I have the color spelled out along the side of each page.
Each tag was made with different techniques.
Some were stamped, some were drawn and cut out.
Some were simple shapes and some were heat embossed.
Some were done with ink and stencils.
I also matched the ribbon on the top with the color
for that tag.
Here is the back of the book.
I think it turned out darling and I hope Marie will
love it and learn from it.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope the new year is starting out great for you.
Come visit again soon.
Until then,
stay safe and stay healthy.







Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.






 

No comments: