My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, January 17, 2021

The Office Beer Glasses

Hi all!
Are you a fan of The Office?
I'm not, but my son is.
He had mentioned that he needed some 
beer glasses for when his friends came over, so 
I bought him some for Christmas.
I wanted to do something different with them,
not just give him plain glasses.
Sara suggested something from The Office.
I found images online that I could cut with 
my Silhouette Cameo and made stencils from 
vinyl.  I then used Armour Etch etching cream
to etch them.
I have to apologize for the poor pictures,
I had a heck of a time getting pictures of 
the etching on the glasses.
I'm sorry, I don't even know this character's name,
but if you are a fan, you'll probably know,
"That's what she said" 
Is right next to him on the glass.
This was the hardest to photograph,
it says Schrute Farms.
These 3 are all together on one glass
Bears..................
Beets..................
Battlestar Galactica
And of course
Dunder Mifflin Inc
paper company.
I had fun making these up for Jaryd,
even though I don't get the meaning of them
all.  LOL  I knew he would get the meaning
and that's the important thing.

I hope you enjoyed your visit,
maybe you're inspired to give etching
a try.  It's really quite easy,
Hope I'll see you again soon.
Until then,
give etching a try.










Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: