My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, January 29, 2021

Slippers

Hi everybody!
Welcome and thanks for stopping by.
The last several months I've really gotten back to
crocheting and knitting.
For Christmas I made several pairs of slippers.
I used THIS pattern, she even has a step by step
video that shows how to make them.
I know, in the pictures they look kind of fat and 
clumsy, but once they are on, they aren't at all.
I used a variety of Bernat Blanket yarn which is
very soft and easy to work with.
After giving them to my daughter and daughter in law
for Christmas, my son and husband said they would like
some too.
So out came the yarn and I made them for the guys too.
For the guys I just stopped sooner and didn't 
add the boot part, they stopped at the ankle.
I also used this pattern with worsted wt. yarn and a 
smaller hook to make some for my granddaughter,
which I showed in a previous post.

If you are a crochet fan, I hope you'll give these a try.
They are pretty simple to make and are done
very quickly, I can easily make a pair while watching
TV in the evening.
I hope you'll come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates!





 

No comments: