Part of what I need to do is to post 8 things about myself on my blog, so here goes. Hopefully, I won't post any of the same things I posted before.
1. I was an RN in my 'former life' but I haven't worked in nursing for over 25 years.
2. When I was much younger, I always wanted to be a redhead, and now I am.
3. I have been friends with my one sister in law for over 50 years and with another for over 40 yrs. Pretty long time for someone as young as I am, eh?
4. When I was a kid, I used to tell the other kids that my Dad killed Hitler. After all he was my hero and what better thing for a hero to have done.
5. I hate fresh tomatoes, but not as much as I hate tripe.
6. My favorite foreign country is Ireland.
7. The coolest thing I've ever done on a vacation is fly over Tuscany in a hot air balloon.
8. I took about 10 yrs. of baton lessons as a kid, and I was pretty darn good at it too, if I must say so myself. Maybe some day I'll share a picture of my adorable self here on my blog in one of my costumes. Wouldn't that be a hoot!
So there you go, a little bit about me for you. I know I've shared some strange things here, but heck I'm a strange kind of person. LOL!
Until next time, Happy Crafting!