Hello all! Glad to see you here on my blog!
A few weeks ago I received a commission to create some bridal shower invitations. I got the sample all done and approved, got the go ahead and started stamping. I don't know about others, but when I have 40 of the same thing to make, I do it in stages. The first thing I did was stamp 40 of the Bouquet (#16220) image from QKR Stampede onto cream card stock with VersaFine Smokey Gray ink.
Once I had them stamped I was ready to color them with watercolor crayons. I had a few of them done and was just about to start the rest, when I got a call to "hold the presses" turns out that the wedding is off.
What to do with all those stamped images?!?! I'm not sure if I will finish off the rest of them, but here is one that I did finish as a card.
I set up my Cricut Expressions with my SCAL2 program to cut the ovals on the light purple speckled card stock. After running this piece through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder, I used Milled Lavender Distress ink to ink the edges of the oval and the sides.
I adhered this piece over the stamped piece. I used variegated purple embroidery floss to wrap around the top and tied a bow. Then adhered the entire piece to a Core'dinations Card Stock base.
Thanks for stopping by today! Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this card.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!