My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Praying Angel

Hello crafty people!  Today's card was made with an adorable image from QKR Stampede called Praying Angel (#16215)
First I stamped her onto white card stock and used watercolor crayons to color the image.  Once this was done it was just a matter of cutting and layering onto cardstock and patterned paper.  Of course, these were all from my scraps stash.  Don't you wonder where I get all those scraps?!?!  Sometimes I do too, they seem to mulitply overnight.  Of course, I do save everything, so that could be it, and they have been building up for quite some time.
Back to the card.  I layered it all onto a kraft card stock base and added some dashes and dots and called it done.  I think she is mighty cute, don't you? 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this little gal.  She comes as a rubber stamp or as a digi.  Stop on over to the QKR Stampede site and see what other fabulous images they have.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: