My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's hubby's birthday

Hi all!  Today is my hubby's birthday and I thought I should probably make him a card.  LOL!  So here it is.
The stamps I used on the front of the card are for an Inky Antics set.  The papers are all from my stash, see it's a good thing to save even those little tiny scraps!
I used an EK Success border punch for the orange scallop.
On the inside I stamped "Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday" and will write a little something more personal along with it.
The Happy Birthday stamp is one from the Happy Birthday (#22803) set from QKR Stampede
Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave me a comment if you would like to and come back soon. 
The QKR Heaven Sent Blog Hop is this Friday, February 18th, so come back and join in the fun.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

kisatrtle said...

very cute

Larelyn said...

Oh, I think he'll love your card. Stop by my blog to pick up an award :)
Hugs,

Anonymous said...

It's been too long since I've been able to make my rounds blog hopping!!! I hopped by here to THANK YOU for your very sweet comment on my blog and what wonderful treats I get to see...I LOVE your fruit cards!!! They are so crisp and refreshing!!!! The journal you made is awesome!!!!!

I giggled over your adventure with the laminator!!! I decided...even though my heroes saved my Big Shot that I wanted the Vagabond....that should last a good long while...I can't wait to get it!!!

I hope you have a very blessed day!!!!