My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'll be posting something soon.

Sorry I have been neglecting y'all lately.  I don't really mean to do that, but lately the mojo just hasn't been doing so well.  The winter months have been getting me down and I really need to get some crafting done and bring myself out of it.  So that being said, I will make an effort to get something interesting done very soon.

I did have a commission for some invitations that I got started on, but that was put on hold for a while.  I might just finish one up and give y'all a peek at it. 

Promise, I'll be back soon with something good.  And it won't be another pear! 

Thanks for stopping by, keep coming back and I'll have something up soon!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: