My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Pear from QKR

Hello Everybody!  This pear (#3801) image is quick becoming a favorite stamp.  It is one of the wonderful images that you will find at QKR Stampede.
I know they are called 'somewhat cute, somewhat quirky' but don't get the idea that they only have 'cute' images.  They have some really beautiful stamps, in both rubber and digi.  So be sure to check them out.
So back to the card.

I stamped this image on white card stock and colored it with watercolor crayons.  Then layered it onto a coordination color of card stock from my stash, then onto brown card stock.  I punched the scalloped border with an EK Success border punch.
For the ribbon, I put the ribbon around the brown card stock, then tied a bow and attached it with Crystal Accents.
The entire piece was adhered to a kraft colored card stock base.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you like this card.  Stop over to the QKR Stampede site and see what other great images they have!
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!