My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Same pear different design.

Hi all! 
In my last post I showed you a card I made using the pear (#3801) image from QKR Stampede.

Today I am showing you a card made with the same image, but with a different card design.  Once the image is done, it's just a matter of layering onto the card.

The "Happy Day" sentiment is from the Happy Birthday set (#22803) There are 4 sentiments in this set.  I cut one of them apart and used just the 2 words that I wanted.  Yes, it's okay to cut your stamps apart and rearrange them.  Makes them even more versatile.

I really am loving playing with this pear image.

Thanks for stopping by today, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card.  What would you do with this image?

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: