My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Simple note card

Hello out there in blogland!  Today I'm showing you a very simple notecard.  For this card I have used the Pear image (#3801) from QKR Stampede.
I stamped it onto white card stock 2 times and colored them with watercolor crayons. 
I used my new Classic Oval Nestabilities dies and cut the oval for the pear and also the yellow patterned paper that the image is adhered to.  
I layered them onto ivory cardstock that I ran throught my Cuttlebug with a Sizzix texture plate.
I then layered them onto a kraft card stock base.
The second stamped image was fussy cut then adhered over the other pear image with foam tape.  I love the dimension this gives to the notecard.

Thanks for stopping by today, leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this simple notecard. 

Until next time, Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

Thebug415 said...

This card came out very nice. I love the way it looks on the kraft CS too.

Beate said...

Oh...I like your CS note card. Very pretty!
Hugs and smiles