My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Have a Sunshine day!

Hello friends!
"Sunshine Day!"  (#15003) from Eureka! Stamps is the image I chose to use on this card.
I wanted a quick and easy card and this one sure qualified as that. 
I stamped the "Sunshine Day" sentiment onto a scrap of patterned paper, adhered it with foam tape to card stock that was layered onto a white card stock base.
I wrapped the yellow card stock with some homemade 'baker's twine' and added a butterfly that was cut from a piece of paper I found in my stash.
Adding some dash marks finished this card.
Very quick, very easy and I love the sentiment.

Eureka! Stamps has many lovely sentiments.  Just pop on over to the Eureka! Stamps store, click on "Go Shopping" or "Rubber Stamps"  then go to "Greetings"  you will find many, many pages of sentiments to choose from.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Leave a comment if you wish and come back again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

kisatrtle said...

Very pretty

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card and a lovely sentiment
Clairex

Roxie said...

I like that saying, it's amazing how often I look at a card and don't recognize the image but I do know that font and love it.

Cute card Kristie, the yellow makes such a cheery card...and you almost had me hunting for that butterfly on the store site!