My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Zipper Gift Card

Hello all!
I hope y'all had the most blessed Christmas ever!
Tonight we had a Christmas get together
with a couple of our closest friends.
We gave Dennis an Amazon Gift Card
and I made a special holder for it.
I used my "zipper" die and sealed the gift card inside.
To decorate the front of the gift I used
"Star Tree" (#17105) from
I embossed the image with gold embossing powder
on kraft card stock and layered it onto green card stock. 
The whole thing was layered onto 
 holly patterned card stock and the zipper
was "cut" below the image.
I fussy cut some of the holly and berries to adhere to the tab.
I adhered the entire thing onto a piece
of white card stock with the gift card between.
 
When he pulled the tab and opened the zipper
the gift card was revealed.
Then he could slide the card out the bottom.
I'm loving that zipper die.
The only problem I'm having is
that some of the people I sent
cards to that I used this die on,
didn't figure out that there was a zipper for them to open.
Guess maybe I need to find a stamp that says
"pull here" so people will know how to open it.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave a comment if you will and come again soon.
Have a wonderful New Years Eve and stay safe!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: