My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sorry everybody!!

I'm sorry to say that I have had to turn on word verification.
I hate word verification!
 But I've been getting so much spam
 that I feel it necessary to add the verification.
In the past I would get the occasional spam and the spam catcher would pick it up and I'd just delete it, but now I'm getting
15 - 20 spam a day and many of them are getting through.
I don't know how these people/companies feel they have the right
to do this, but they do.
Hopefully, after a while I will be able to turn off the verification,
but for now, we're stuck with it.
I hope you will still read and comment.
Thanks for stopping by, come again soon.
 
Until then, Happy Crafting!

No comments: