My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Yoda Potter Shirts

Hello blog friends!
Today I'm showing you the shirts that I gave
Jaryd, Sara and Marie for Christmas.
It all started because I found this gray shirt that 
I had gotten for Jaryd and wanted to put something
onto it with HTV (heat transfer vinyl)
Sara suggested Baby Yoda and when I went online,
I found this, I call him Yoda Potter.
So I bought the svg. 
I was making this for Jaryd and Sara suggested
that I make one for Marie too.
She had the perfect shirt for it.
So I made one for Marie too.
When she saw them she wanted one too.
She had said she should have said to make Marie's
in Ravensclaw colors, so when I made Sara's
I made hers in Hufflepuff colors, since she is
a Hufflepuff.  She said Marie is a Ravensclaw, 
because she is so smart and we'll go with that
until she is 11 and we find out which house she
really belongs in.  
Guess you can tell that we are real Harry Potter fans,
as well as Star Wars and Mandalorians.
The HTV  that I used for his face, hands and feet is
called Chameleon HTV and it changes color
with the lighting.  You can see that it looks somewhat
different on each shirt.
The rest of the HTV is just regular HTV 
I think these shirts came out adorable and actually
made one for someone else for Christmas too.
I've had a lot of fun with my 
Silhouette Cameo, making Christmas gifts.
You'll be seeing more of them soon.

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my 
projects and will come again soon.
Until then,
something new, you should try.










Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



 

No comments: