My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Don't Worry Be Happy

Hello craft lovers!
The other day I decided to see what I had in my 
stash that I started and never finished.  I will be posting some of
the cards I made and decided to start with this one.
I made this background piece quite a long time ago and
always loved it, but never seemed to have a reason to use it.
When I saw it in my stash, I decided it was time to do something 
with it.
I'm pretty sure this was done by putting a drop of alcohol
ink onto a piece of glossy card stock and blowing onto 
the drop of ink through a straw.
I love all the bright happy colors and how the card turned out.
The sentiment is from Viva Las VagaStamps

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been crafting.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then:
finish something you started and set aside.

 

No comments: