My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Please eat more oatmeal!

Today's card is a plea from a cute little turkey to eat more oatmeal.  This is another wonderful QKR Stampede image called Thanksgiving Feast.  

I stamped Thanksgiving Feast onto white card stock and colored it with water color crayons.  I printed the "Please eat more oatmeal!" from my computer.

For the card base I used kraft cardstock cut to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"  The image was trimed and adhered to brown card stock from my stash, then onto a green card stock, again from my stash.  Before adhering this to my card base, I attached ribbon (Tumblebeasts Ribbon Accents) around it, then attached it all to the kraft card stock with foam tape.  Last I added the orange button to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have been inspired and have enjoyed what I have shown you today, I sure had fun making it.  Leave me a comment and become a follower if you wish.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Cute card Kristie! What a fun image!

kisatrtle said...

that is a great stamp.

Nora said...

Oh, Kristie...this is great!! Love it! LOL

Carol said...

Really cute, Kristie! I like your ribbon and button treatment!!