My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Annual Pumpkin Hunt layout

First let me apologize for the quality of the pictures today.  There is no natural light at the time I'm taking them.  The weather just doesn't want to cooperate with me these days.  Can't take layout pictures on a cloudy rainy day.

I have my second "Annual Pumpkin Hunt" layout to show you today.  These pictures were taken after 'the hunt' when we went to dinner.  We had such fun at Quaker Steak and Lube, having dinner, acting silly and laughing a lot.

Isn't this just the cutest picture of my Mom on the bottom of this page?  I just love it.  She will be 86 in November and I think she looks just great, don't you?  Anyway, I digress.  The leaf on this first page was made using a Creative Memories journaling template.  I just traced it and cut it out.  The buttons on both the pages are from my stash, I believe I got them at Joann's ages ago on a clearance sale, but I don't know what company they are from.
                              
On this second page I used one of the Leaf stamps from QKR Stampede that was left from the ones I made for my other Pumpkin Hunt layout.  The little pumpkin was made using the Cuttlebug.  Flowers are from my stash and as usual I have no idea what company they are from, sorry about that.  The little journaling tag is from a set from Paper Crush that I got at Tuesday Morning, I do love that store. 

I'm not sure about this layout, I think it still needs something, but I don't know what.  Have any ideas?   Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon.
Until next time, Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

This is one beautiful LO Kristie the colours, leaves and piccies are fabulous I agree your mum looks lovely cannot believe that she is that age.
Hugs
Lorraine x