My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Back to the wedding album!

Hi everybody!

I thought it was about time I showed you some more layouts from the wedding scrapbook.

This first one is one of my favorites!
I used my computer and my wide format printer to make the 12x12 paper for the base of these pages.  I love to make my own papers, especially for a special occasion like this.

I used the "program" on the top of these pages and the wedding party along the bottom.
                             
Since the wedding was outside at a favorite State Park the 'aisle' was a very long walk, so we have a lot of pictures from the beginning all the way up to meeting Joel.  I wanted to show this progression and I love the way it turned out.
These 2 pages are also paper that I made for the book.  I used pictures that I took of the surrounding hills and beautiful fall colors that were all around us.
That couple looking over their shoulders at me are my brother and sister in law.
The left page was when Joel and Renee took 2 vases filled with different colors of sand and poured them into 1 jar to signify the joining of the 2 families.
 
The colors were so beautiful all around the park and it was such a gorgeous day that I took a lot of pictures of the trees etc.  These are also papers that I made. 

This last layout is another favorite.  I used pictures of Joel and Renee during the ceremony to make the base paper then used the same pictures in the lower corners of the pages.  The peacock feather was to match his boutonniere and the white flower and tulle (which doesn't show in the picture) are to match her headpiece.

I must apologize for the poor quality of the pictures.  There is a lot of reflection and I'm sorry about that!

Thanks for stopping by to see more of this wedding scrapbook.
We're about half way through it now, I'll be back with more pictures one day soon.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the scrapbook so far.  I know Joel and Renee both love it.  Hope you are enjoying it too.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

Kleeblatt said...

Wow, the wedding album is so fantastic. Great job.

Hugs Monika