My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Wedding Scrapbook continued

Hello!  Hope you are having some beautiful weather where you are.  We are here in the Buffalo, NY area.  Let's hope it continues!
Today I thought I'd share a few more of the layouts from the Wedding Scrapbook.
I hope you enjoy seeing them.
Renee, getting ready for the wedding.

Some of my family. 
Sorry for the poor photos of the layout!

More family.

Family and friends waiting for the ceremony.

Parents of the bride and groom.  My brother is the handsome guy with the darker suit and my sister in law is the pretty gal in the upper right hand corner.
Happy parents on both sides.

That's it for today, quick and easy.  Hope you enjoyed them.
Leave me a comment and let me know and like I said above, sorry for the horrible photos, but it's all I have.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

kisatrtle said...

Your book looks great