My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Treat bag.

Hello blog friends!
Today I'm showing you a little project that I made the other evening while I was at a crop at My Happy Place.

I was trying to make something a little different and nothing seemed to be working out, until I decided to make this little "treat bag"  then things just came together.
I used 1 sheet of 11x14 white card stock to make the bag.
To decorate the bag I used some paper flowers from the
"orange4 paper flowers" pack from Eureka! Stamps.
I layered 2 sizes along with a button in the center.
I also used some beaded wire from my stash of supplies and a butterfly applique that I inked with Peeled Paint Distress Ink.
I used "Shamrock Border" (#40502), also from Eureka! Stamps along the top of the bag before assembling it.
I punched holes and threaded ribbon through to hold the bag closed.

I'm very happy with how this little treat bag turned out. It was easier than you would think.  If you are interested in how to make this, send me an e-mail (my e-mail addy is at the right side) or leave me a comment and I will get some instructions out to you.

I think people tend to think of stamps, just for cards, but there is so much more you can do with them.  Stop in at Eureka! Stamps and see the many images they have to offer. 
AND check under "features" on the left side of their home page to see what other products they have to offer.  Like those lovely paper flowers that I used on my project.

Thanks for stopping by today, come again soon!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Beate said...

Kristie, your card box looks lovely!
Hugs and smiles

Roxie said...

Real cute Kristie, I like the springy yellow and pretty flowers.

Larelyn said...

I turned out so well. I love the stamping across the top border.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Anonymous said...

Oh what a beautiful bag you created!!! I also want to THANK YOU so much for your very touched comment you left on my blog!!! I had TRULY touched my heart!!!! I hope you are having a very blessed week!!