My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Word Card - I (heart) U

Hello blog friends!  I know it's been ages since I posted.  Lots happening around here and I can't seem to get any stamping and creating done. 

Today I want to share with you, a card that I made using a design that I saw on one of my favorite blogs.  Beate has the most beautiful cards and projects and often has videos, so those of us who are "visual learners" can see the actual process.  Check out her blog and see her instructional video to make this style of card.

I chose to use part of the
"Butterfly Background" (#58501) image from Eureka! Stamps
I stamped and colored the image onto watercolor paper and fussy cut the butterfly.  I also covered it with Glossy Accents and adhered it to the heart with glue dots.
I added the bling to the bottom of the heart from my stash of bling.

I think it turned out very pretty, hope you like it too.
Thanks for stopping by today.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

I keep looking at this tutorial and WANT to make one of these cards - Great Job!

kisatrtle said...

This is great!