My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Love Those Sunflowers!

I know a lot of people who really love sunflowers.
They aren't my favorite flower, but they are up there!
I do love this "Flower Border" (#17915) image from QKR Stampede.
There are actually 2 sizes of this particular image and this is the larger of the two.  It measures 4.5"x1.5" the smaller version "Sunflower Border" (#17501)measures 3"x1"
I am a huge fan of Kristina Werner and she often uses
Color Box Fluid Chalk Ink, I finally decided to give it a try.
I'll tell you, now I know why she uses it so often. I love it!
I stamped the Flower Border onto water color paper and colored it with water color crayons.

I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the brown paper.
The ribbon is cream grosgrain and I finished it off with a
large goldtone brad that I had in my stash.

I'm pleased with how this card turned out, I do love those sunflowers!

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment if you wish
and please do come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: